The University of Leeds is now offering a Masters in Economics UK/EU Excellence Scholarship to enable students to gain quality education in the field of economics.
This funding programme intends to support the master-level education of talented students from the UK and EU by covering the full fees.
This support will help you by easing up the burden of tuition fee of master course.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is among the world’s top 40 universities and has become the first choice of international students because of its professionalism and academic excellence. With over 39,000 students consisting of 9,000 international students, the University of Leeds is the largest higher education intuition in the UK.
Why would you like to choose the University of Leeds? University is recognized for having the largest range of courses. The campuses of this university are loaded with modern facilities such as state-of-the-art teaching spaces, laboratories, libraries, and research and sports facilities.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full-fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This support will be offered to those students applying for one of the following programmes:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
- Eligibility Criteria: If you wish to be selected for this opportunity, then make sure you fulfil all the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess a conditional or unconditional offer to study in an eligible master programme for 2020/21.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic track record
- Candidates should demonstrate excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Candidates should showcase the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of the university’s master’s programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a separate application for this application . All the interested applicants are advised to book their place in an approved study programme at the university to get this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be required to send the following documents together with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 (honours) with a background in economics.
- Language Requirement: Candidates will have to provide evidence of English language proficiency by providing the IELTS with the overall score of 6.5, (no less than 6.0 in any component).
This funding opportunity will assist students to pursue a master’s degree in the field of economics by covering the full tuition fee of an eligible course.