Applications are currently open for the Lgnacy Lukasiewicz programme. This funding program is providing by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) for brilliant students.
The opportunity is open for master’s students. It aims to support the socio-economic development of growing countries through raising the level of knowledge and education of their citizens.
A great choice to get fund for the master study in Poland.
User Review( votes)
The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange is an agency in Poland established to carry out tasks related to the bilateral exchange of the academics between Poland students and scientists and other countries.
Why should you apply to this program? Through this opportunity, candidates can develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence or practical counsel and support. It improves skills and knowledge of students, and they can get more success in their life.
Application Deadline: March 16, 2020
- University or Organization: Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master study
- Award: 3,800,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in Poland
- Eligible Countries: Angola, Ethiopia, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Colombia, Lebanon, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam candidate are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is applicable for Master study in any subject areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible applicants need to submit their bachelor degree mark sheet for master’s study at any university of Poland.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to get this education award, applicants are required to take admission in MSc study coursework at the any university of Poland. After receiving confirmation, candidates can download and fulfil the application form of the Agency.
- Supporting Documents: If you wish to apply, you are needed to submit the cover letter, curriculum vitae, a short essay, two letters of recommendation and all the previous necessary Mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: English-taught programs applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate; TOEFL: no less than 87, IELTS: no less than 5.5.
Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange offers up to 3,800,000 annually. It covers the tuition fees, costs of accommodation and living.