For encouraging outstanding aspirants from all over the world, Newcastle University is awarding PhD award in Environmental Archaeology in the UK.
The opportunity is open for those brightest candidates who wish to study the PhD degree at the university for four years.
A fine program for students from all around the world.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK. It offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programmes in a wide range of subject areas.
Why at Newcastle University? While studying at this university, students can expect a high level of teaching, designed to challenge you and help reach your potential as a student and academic. The university will help you to build your independent learning skills.
Application Deadline: April 3, 2020
- University: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 100% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK/EU/International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the nation are eligible to apply for the grant
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in Environmental Archaeology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A Masters degree (merit or distinction) in a relevant subject area to be completed before starting the PhD. Experience in environmental archaeology, palynology and related methodologies.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Italian. For those without Italian, support and instruction will be made available.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants must apply through the University’s online postgraduate application system.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask to send a copy of your personal statement and CV direct to Professor Haynes by email ([email protected])
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants a high 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, or equivalent, in archaeology or a related subject area.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language we require you to meet the following English language requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.5 in writing, and 5.5 in all other sub-skills).
The university will provide 100% of UK/EU/International tuition fees paid and an annual stipend (living expenses) of £15,490.00 pa.