Swansea University is offering the Nawal Al-Sharif Scholarships for national or resident of Jordan or Palestine in the UK. The student must have a background in social development in the region.
Students must have accepted for the MSc, MA or MPhil degree program at the Swansea University. Students must have received a conditional or unconditional offer from the College of Arts and Humanities. Preference will be given for the students in the field of development studies.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): The grant is provided to study for the MSc, MA or MPhil degrees offered by the Department (in exceptional cases PhD candidates may apply) with preference given to applicants proposing study in the broad field of development studies.
- Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing MSc, MA or MPhil degrees at Swansea University, UK.
- Scholarship Provider: Swansea University, UK.
- The award can be taken at the UK
- a national or resident of Jordan or Palestine
- have been accepted on your proposed course of study
- can demonstrate additional funding
- have a background in social development in the region.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Students of Jordan or Palestine can apply for this application .
Number of award(s): Not Known
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? The Nawal Al-Sharif scholarship is for: a maximum award of £12,000 made annually (the size of the award will be adjusted for part-time/mixed-mode study) (awards may be less than the maximum, depending on circumstances);
How to Apply
How to Apply: Candidates who have received a conditional or unconditional offer from the Department should provide a full CV and a statement (max. 1000 words) explaining how they intend to use the opportunity to study in the College of Arts and Humanities to further social development in Jordan and/or in the occupied Palestinian territories. Please send your CV and statement to Mrs Anne Doel – email: a.e.doel-at-swansea.ac.uk.
application Deadline: Closed