Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. To cover your study expenses, the National College of Ireland is granting the Future Leaders international awards.
The study programme is available for international students who are going to take part in an undergraduate degree at NCI for the session 2021/2022.
Best chance for overseas students to get 50% off on their tuition fees in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
National College of Ireland is a state-funded third-level education institution in Dublin that is not for profit. It provides full and part-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses in areas such as psychology, economics, industry, and computing.
Why study at the National College of Ireland? The college’s goal is to improve students’ and graduates’ job opportunities, to make the transition from education to jobs easier, and to help them develop the employability skills they need to create and sustain successful careers.
Application Deadline: April 30.
- University or Organization: National College of Ireland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 50% of tuition Fees
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Aspirants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students are required to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university. After that download the attached form and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Copy of your academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognised translator.
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to meet the entry requirements of the university according to the country
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
National College of Ireland will provide 50% of tuition fees to all eligible candidates in Ireland.