Take your learning to the next level with the help of this very exciting programme launched by Near East University.
The purpose of this funding scheme is to encourage deserving students and support them in conducting higher education at Near East University.
This support will not only help you pursue undergraduate degree at the university but also enhance your learning experience.
User Review( votes)
Near East University is considered one of the most highly respected educational institutions of the Middle East. It has around 20,000 students who come here to study in 70 different countries. Furthermore, it comprises 17 Faculties, 220 Departments, 4 Graduate, and 4 Vocational Schools.
Why would you like to study at Near East University? As a leading institution of Turkey, Near East University has highly qualified staff, modern facilities, and a friendly learning environment. It is the only institution of its kind in Northern Cyprus to offer an education in dentistry and medicine and possesses parallel training and research Hospitals.
Application Deadline: Open throughout the year
- University or Organization: Near East University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Only International can apply for this programme
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Please meet the criteria before going to apply for this application scheme:
- Applicants must be international students
- Candidates should be taking part in an undergraduate degree programme at Near East University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After receiving an offer to study in an undergraduate programme, applicants will be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are asked to send the following supporting materials with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirements for an undergraduate degree course is a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
All the students who have successfully fulfilled the requirements will get the educational fund to pursue an undergraduate degree at Near East University.