If you are seeking to study in the UK but worried about the cost of college or university, then you should take a look at this wonderful Future Leaders Master’s Scholarship sponsored by the University of Liverpool.
This opportunity is available within the University of Liverpool’s Management School. It will provide all eligible applicants with a full-tuition fee waiver as an award to cover the cost of MSc tuition fees.
This amazing opportunity will support financially disadvantaged but deserving students.
User Review( votes)
Formed in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a global centre for advanced learning and innovation. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in disciplines including health humanities and social sciences, science and engineering, etc.
Why would you like to take admission at the University of Liverpool? It is one of the top institutions for higher learning in the world. It comprises two campuses which have hi-tech laboratories, art studios, libraries, and computer centres, and other facilities.
Application Deadline: First-come, first-served basis
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Educational fund toward the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home/EU/OSI applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU, and OSI applicants
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc programmes
- Eligibility Criteria: To determine whether you are eligible for this programme or not, please check the given criteria out:
- Scholarship holder should be Home, EU, and OSI students
- Aspirants should have been admitted into an approved MSc programme at the University of Liverpool.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application is necessary. All candidates whose application for admission has been accepted will automatically receive this application .
- Supporting Documents: These documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold, or be on track to obtain at least a high 2:1 (65+ %) in their undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts IELTS and equivalent.
All the successful candidates will be awarded an education fund that will assist them cover the cost of MSc tuition fees at the University of Liverpool.