High-potential students are invited to apply for the Need-based Financial Aid offered by Coe College for the academic year 2022-2023.
This programme is open to students from all over the world who want to study an undergraduate program at the university in the USA.
The scholarship includes exciting benefits that will enhance the school learning experience.
User Review( votes)
Coe College is a private liberal arts college in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Founded in 1851, the institution is historically affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. It is a member of the Associated Colleges of the Midwest and the Association of Presbyterian Colleges and Universities. Coe College offers the following degrees: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Why choose to study at Coe College? Coe College offers superb academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Its superb offers academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success.
Application Deadline: The students must have completed and submitted their application by March 1
- University or Organization: Coe College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational funds
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs offered at Coe College can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Aspirants are required to enroll in the degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, students must enroll in the undergraduate degree via Coe College Application or the Common Application. After that, complete the International Student Financial Statement. Form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bank statement on official bank letterhead indicating sufficient funds to cover the cost of attendance. The bank statement should be stamped or signed by a bank official.
- Affidavit of support submitted by a sponsor and accompanied by an official bank statement verifying the availability of funds for overseas educational support.
- Scholarship letter from a sponsoring organization indicating dates, monetary amounts, and terms of sponsorship.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirements: Submit one of the following official score reports: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, or DET.
Coe College will provide students with educational funds to cover their study costs in the United States.