To encourage ambitious international students to take up their bachelor studies in the USA, the University of Tennessee Knoxville has announced the Global Ambassador Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Global Ambassador Scholarship programme recognizes international students who exemplify the Volunteer spirit and have an excellent academic record based on their UT Converted and Weighted GPA.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1794, the University of Tennessee is a public land-grant research university in Knoxville. It is the flagship campus of the University of Tennessee system, with ten undergraduate colleges and eleven graduate colleges. The University of Tennessee is ranked 52nd among public universities and tied for 112th among all United States national universities by U.S. News & World Report in its 2021 rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville? The Knoxville campus provides secure on-campus residency and dining halls. The Martin campus offers more than 97 programs and is home to over 150 student organizations. They embody excellence in teaching, research, scholarship, creative activity, outreach, and engagement. It is a world enriched by their ideas, improved through their action, and inspired by the Volunteer spirit of service and leadership.
Application Deadline: Applicants who apply after May 1, 2022, will not be considered for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: The University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $60,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Maintain full-time enrollment throughout each semester
- Commit to being a U.T. Global Ambassador and adhere to the program requirements
- Serve as an example of the Volunteer spirit as a positive peer resource for prospective international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible international undergraduate students who apply for admission during their final year in high school will be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach academic transcripts of all previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a GPA of 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and good academic standing.
- Language Requirements: If a student’s native language is not English, they must demonstrate English proficiency unless they are a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident.
|UT Converted & Weighted Core GPA||Annual Award||Four-Year Award Amount|