Do you want to apply for the latest award in India? Make your dream come true by applying for need-based awards which is offered by Azim Premji University.
Students with an annual family income of less than 4 lakhs get 100 % scholarships and thereon until 8 lakhs are eligible for different levels of scholarships.
Helpful offer for Indians to get any degree with study funds in India.
User Review( votes)
Why at Azim Premji University? They will create outstanding and effective programs that support and enhance the work of the education and development sectors in the country through continuing education.
Application Deadline: 22 January 2020
University or Organization: Government of India Ministry of External Affairs
Course Level: Any Degree
Award: 50% waiver on Tuition-fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Student
The award can be taken in India
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, an applicant:
- Students with an annual family income of fewer than 4 lakhs get 100 % scholarships and thereon until 8 lakhs are eligible for different levels of scholarships.
- These opportunities are applicable to both Tuition and Accommodation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants can need to take admission in any of the institutes. After obtaining admission, you can fulfill the online application form to apply for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must be providing all previous documents to apply to this educational program.
- Language Requirements: The applicant must have good knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
Selected students will receive:
- All Working Professionals with 3+ years of work experience after graduation are eligible for 50% waiver on Tuition-fee
- Candidates applying for a tuition fee waiver based on work experience should submit the experience certificates.
- The University offers a group insurance facility covering life, hospitalization and accident insurance.
- The university conducts verification to validate the information related to work experience.