Are you seeking for a scholarship? Here is an opportunity for you. Applications are invited for GREAT Abroad Scholarships which is presented by the British Council.
This is a great opportunity for Indian students wishing to access a UK university education. Applicants must be Indian passport holders and resident in India at the time of application.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1934, the British Council works in over 100 countries and promotes wider knowledge in the UK and the English language. It is a public corporation that encourages cultural, scientific, technological education in the UK.
Why study in the UK? The UK and its universities have undoubted respect for academic excellence and quality with thousands of courses available for students. If you get a degree from the UK, your degree will be recognized and respected, no matter where you end up being employed. Also, you will become a great confident person after studying in the UK.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the universities
University or Organization: The British Council
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Indian Student
The award can be taken in India
Eligible Countries: Indian Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate and postgraduate degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, an applicant:
- Applicants must be Indian passport holders and resident in India at the time of application.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university
- Meet the English language requirement of the UK Higher Education Institution
- Have an offer from one of the participating UK universities
- The course applied is starting in September 2020
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree course at any of the following universities-
- Supporting Documents: Candidates can find the requirement of these documents on the pages of universities. Because every university has a different requirement.
- Admission Requirements: For an undergraduate course high school diploma and for a postgraduate course, an undergraduate degree is essential.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to show their English language proficiency by TOEFL or IELTS test for studying in the UK.
- Benefit: The award amounts vary according to the universities.