Donghua University is offering international students an excellent opportunity through its DHU Outstanding International Student Scholarships in China.
This merit-based competitive award will be provided to three excellent and talented students in the form of prize money. The highest amount is CNY6,000. Only international students are eligible to retrieve this scholarship.
This is an amazing programme that can provide you the amount up to CNY6,000 through out the duration of an eligible course.
User Review( votes)
Situated in Shanghai, Donghua University is a public research university with the 65th position among national universities. It is known to be the first university to accept international students into a Chinese university and brought in a vast number of international students from over 130 countries and will continue to do so.
Why choose Donghua University? Being one of the state-key universities directly under the Ministry of Education of China, Donghua University is a multi-disciplinary university. The employment rate of DHU pass-outs is 100% for postgraduates and over 95% for undergraduates in the past several years, given the dedicated faculty. At DHU, about 2,800 faculty members handle over 30,000 students, making the average batch size up to 10 students that ensure individual attention and personal touch.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: Donghua University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: CNY6,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for any undergraduate and graduate degree programme offered at Donghua.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university for the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must use the online application portal of the university to apply to their desired programme. The applicants are required to send a pre-admission letter via mail to[email protected]. To apply for this scholarship, the students must visit the Chinese govt website and select the ‘Program Category Type A’ at the applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Secondary high school diploma or the equivalent, transcripts
- Bank remittance receipt for the registration fee
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold qualifications relevant to the programme they are applying to be admitted at DHU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have an HSK certificate to provide Chinese language proficiency proof.
Donghua University will give the prize money to 3 lucky students depending upon their ranks towards the cost of study at Donghua in China.
- 1st CNY6,000
- 2nd CNY4,000
- 3rd CNY2,000.