Arizona State University is proudly announcing the New American University funding for incoming international freshmen and transfer students for the academic year 2020/21.
Good opportunity for undergraduate students to get admission at the Arizona State Universit.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1885, Arizona State University is a comprehensive public research university located in the United States. It has a wide range of highly ranked undergraduates, as well as more graduate degree and certificate programs.
Why at Arizona State University? The university provides students with a wide range of academic and extracurricular options. This also gives students time and options to explore their interests.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Arizona State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program at the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Eligibility factors include a highly competitive GPA and test scores.
- Students eligible for this award must be on F-1 visas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, students are considered for this award when they are admitted to ASU. There is no separate application and applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send an official copy of transcripts and ACT or SAT scores to ASU.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to the university, students must check all course competencies and at least one of the aptitude requirements for admission stated on the First Year Admission Requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good knowledge of the English language (writing, reading, and speaking).
The educational program will provide the award amounts range from $3,000 – $8,000 to the successful candidates.