The New Generation Academy (NGA) at the American University of Central Asia (AUCA) in Bishkek imparting the New Generation Academy program 2020-2021 for Kyrgyz students.
The aim of this fund is to support the secondary school graduates in Kyrgyzstan for gaining higher education on the basis of both academic merit and financial need.
Well paid opportunity for Kyrgyz students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1997, The American University of Central Asia is the first university in Central Asia to offer the US accredited degrees to the Central Asian students. It also offers the Kyrgyz National Diploma in eleven undergraduate programs and one graduate program for the candidates.
Why at the American University of Central Asia? At this university, students can get the highest quality liberal arts education, and educating leaders for the democratic transformation of the region. It gives the candidate the opportunity to pursue their own unique interests.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Kyrgyzstan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must demonstrate satisfy the financial need criteria, have successfully completed their secondary school education upon admission to the NGA or expected to finish their studies and must be able to begin the academic program at the start of the academic year and maintain enrolment on a full-time basis.
How to Apply
A completed NGA application Form or a completed online form with attached documents. Application forms can be downloaded below (pdf):
- How to apply: For acquiring this education award, petitioners are prescribed to apply for admission in a graduate degree coursework at the university. After being a university student, applicants can download and complete the grant application form. The form should be sent to New Generation Academy’s office in Bishkek: Aaly Tokombaev Street 7/6, American University of Central Asia, NGA office – room #420
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to attach the Statement of Purpose written in English indicating “Why Do I Want to Study at NGA?” a signed recommendation letter from advisor/teacher submitted in a sealed envelope, original copies of required financial information and copies of any relevant regional, national.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll in graduate degree then you must have the school-issued documentation evidencing current high school grades/score and copies of any Olympiad diplomas on specific subjects.
- Language Requirement: The applicants need to demonstrate an intermediate level of written and spoken English including intensive language training, test preparation – TOEFL pBT/iBT, academic writing and critical.
This year NGA will award fully-funded positions to a total of 25 applicants drawn from all regions of the Kyrgyz Republic to study at NGA during 2020-2021 AY.
The NGA scholarship is open to candidates demonstrating both financial need and academic merit.
The NGA program 2020-2021 entitles student recipients to:
- Full tuition coverage for one-year enrolment at NGA;
- Accommodation in the AUCA International Dormitory;
- Monthly stipend for one academic year;
NGA graduates receive official certificates of completion upon their graduation.