If you are devising to pursue your research master’s education in abroad then you have a lucky chance to apply for Otago Council Inc Scholarship in Science. The studentship is organized by the University of Otago.
Wonderful opportunity to get a master degree in science.
User Review( votes)
As the oldest university in New Zealand, the University of Otago scores highly for average research quality. It is ranked as one of the world’s most beautiful university. Its main campus is located in Dunedin. It has 15 diverse colleges catering mostly for first-year students.
Why at the University of Otago? The university provides candidates unprecedented opportunities for gaining a world-class qualification. Here candidates can get the option to study Science, Health Sciences, Humanities and Commerce and find lecture theatres equipped with the latest technology.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and international candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate course in agriculture, pastoral, forestry, fishing, transport, communications, mining, energy, construction, scientific development, and natural resources.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be commencing their first Master’s qualification undertaking research and data collection in the Otago region in the described subject fields.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The eligible claimant can apply for the grant after receiving an offer of a place to study the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After getting enrolled, applicants will receive an alert in their eVision portal to apply for the reward.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to upload a personal statement, letter of motivation and a resume.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation as a postgraduate student, candidates must have the general bachelors ‘degrees, research experience, and all the academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Entrants will be asked to provide proof of their English language Proficiency.
The successful grantee will receive the amount worth up to NZ $3,000 for their course.