ASAC Association and Konsumentrapporten.se are jointly offering the New International funding for German students to receive up to an award of €10,000 to study in Sweden.
The educational program is activated to excellent students who want to enrol in a study programme at a Swedish university/ college for the session 2020/21.
Every month, over 30,000 people visit Konsumentrapporten.se to find the products. They compile test winners by talking to customer service and sales staff. You can just go ahead and buy them or discard the manufacturers and just request access.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- Provider: Konsumentrapporten.se
- Partner: ASAC Association
- Course Level: Any
- Award: €10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: You must be a citizen of Germany for the opportunity program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject area at any university in Sweden.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You need to be 18 years old to apply for this application .
- You must be able to provide certification that you are a student the day you submit your application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to complete the application form. After completing it please send an email to [email protected] with your motivation. The motivation should be maximum 100 words to make sure we can read all applicants applications.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need to attach images, certifications or any other documents at this time.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
Benefits: The aid amount is €10,000 for studies at any university in Sweden.