The William Blue College of Hospitality Management is delighted to offer New Students Scholarships which covers full and half tuition fees of the course. The grant is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents.
The aim of The grant is to provide financial help to Australian students.
User Review( votes)
William Blue College of Hospitality Management is a leading Australian private hospitality college offering bachelor’s degrees and diploma courses that specialize in commercial cookery, event management, tourism, and hospitality management.
Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue bachelors degree programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the following fields:
- Event Management
- Hospitality Management
- Tourism Management
- Culinary Management
Award: Scholarship offers:
- 1 x fully-funded position (covers 100% of tuition fees for the course)
- 2 x half scholarships (covers 50% of tuition fees for the course)
Number of Awards: Three opportunities are available.
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Recipients must be new William Blue students commencing studies in February 2018.
- Only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents
- The studentships are only awarded for full-time students studying on campus
- Recipients must have completed their Higher School Certificate
- An ATAR of 60.0 or equivalent if applying for the bachelor degree
Nationality: award is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have an ATAR of 60.0 or equivalent if applying for the bachelor degree.
How to Apply: Please email your completed application to Email Address: hospitalityscholarships-at-laureate.net.au
Subject Line: WB Scholarship
Please check that you have included the following documents with your completed application form:
- One passport sized photograph
- Endorsement from hospitality teacher/employer or personal reference
Application Deadline: application deadline is October 23, 2017.