Do you have any plan about how will you maintain your money for your education? If you don’t have any, then go ahead with the New UNSW International Academic Excellence program organized by the UNSW Sydney.
Wonderful place to get a degree with financial support in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales ranked 4th in Australia and 45th in the world. It is an Australian public research university which was established in 1949, Australia.
Why at the University of New South Wales? UNSW is one of the best universities in Australia. It has great teaching excellence and academic facilities. After studying from this university, applicants will get good employability at anywhere in the world.
- University or Organization: UNSW Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Activated for taking part in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: If you have not already been awarded from any other award from the university and going to start your studies in Term 3, 2019, then you are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying to grant, you need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at UNSW Sydney. After that, you can complete the online application form in order to apply for the grant.
- Additional Information: You will be asked to provide some personal information and academic qualification for being eligible to the grant and for the course as well. Also, your selection will be based on academic merit.
Benefits: There are two full awards available which will cover the tuition fee for the duration of the education and also has a wide range of awards up to $10,000 available for your first year of study.