After enrolling in a university, what is your strategy about paying your fee? If you don’t have any, then the Welcome to Aston Scholarship opportunity will be a great option for you to get some benefits in your fees.
User Review( votes)
Aston University is the UK’s first College of Advanced Technology in 1956. It is a public research university which received its royal charter from Queen Elizabeth II.
Why at Aston University? At Aston, participants will be part of a vibrant and friendly campus community. They will learn from GOLD award-winning teachers and gain a valuable experience to take into the workplace.
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or foundation course
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 18, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International aspirants
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You are eligible to apply for undergraduate and foundation courses at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: All applicants have to enroll in the first year of the course.
- If the candidate holds an offer to study MBChB Medicine, International Year Abroad (IYA), BSc in Optometry and Clinical Practice and BSc Medical Bioscience with EASB. Then they are not eligible for the grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants don’t be late and apply for an undergraduate or foundation course at the university before the last date. When you start your studies in September 2019 you will automatically be eligible for this award.
- Required Qualification: As per you are going to start your studies at Aston, then you will be asked to submit your previous study transcripts or certificates.
- Required Language: Taking the IELTS or TOEFL test and showing the English language ability is a must in order to pursue higher studies in the UK.
Benefits: An amount of £3,000 will be provided to all eligible students who are going to start their studies in September 2019.