Let’s make your 2020 year to win scholarships to help pay for studies. New Zealand/Aotearoa music awards applications are open for the year of 2020.
The study program is available for Individuals students who are a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
User Review( votes)
Creative New Zealand encourages, promotes and supports the arts in New Zealand for the benefit of all New Zealanders through funding, capability building, their international program and advocacy.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
University or Organization: Creative New Zealand Org
Course Level: Musical Studies
Award: Up to $16,000 in total for up to two scholarships
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in New Zealand
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in musical studies subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To apply for this application , applicants:
- Candidates must have completed, as a minimum, a university degree, diploma, and/or LTCL or LRSM qualification related to your proposed musical studies.
- Applicants are preferably below 25 years of age.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for further funding, your report needs to be submitted on time. Applicants need to be Registeror Log in online for apply this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous documents and academic transcripts to apply this funded education.
- Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
- Benefits: Applicants will be receiving Up to $16,000 in total for up to two scholarships.