If you want to get a full tuition fee to complete your undergraduate study in the United States, then you can apply for the Global Scholar Award. This competitive award is funded by Marquette University.
Up to three is available for talented freshmen international students who will first enrol in the undergraduate degree at the university. The study program offers full-tuition based on a student’s high academic achievement, demonstrated interest in global perspectives.
Marquette University is a private institution that was founded in 1881. It has over 68 doctoral and master’s degree programs, a law school, a dental school and 22 graduate certificate programs.
Why study at Marquette University? As a student here, they will extend the knowledge and skills gained in your studies to further human interest and solve problems facing society.
Application Deadline: March 1
- University: Marquette University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to three
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will award for undergraduate study in all academic fields
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- High school senior who will enter Marquette as a freshman (first-year)
- High school is located outside the United States
- Demonstrated leadership in curricular and extracurricular activities
- An international student who will enrol with non-immigrant F-1 visa status
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants must have an offer of admission into a full-time undergraduate degree. After completing this process, you can apply here.
- Supporting Documents: Essay: Describe how you have been the difference in your community. As a Global Scholar, how will you build on these experiences to be the difference at Marquette and in the world? (300-500 words) one letter of recommendation and interest in global issues and School activities list or resume.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum 3.25 GPA (on an unweighted 4.0 scale) in all college-preparatory courses.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university covers full tuition fees of the successful students during their studies. The grant is renewable each year of the recipient’s four-year (eight-semester) undergraduate program.