Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in Australia? Then go ahead and become a part of the Newcastle Business School Onshore Student Scholarships at the University of Newcastle.
The programme aims to support high-potential students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Wonderful chance for students to get benefitted in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Newcastle is an Australian public university that was established in 1965 and it offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? At this university, you can enhance your core values and also gain valuable skills and experience. They also provide great education and the best career opportunities.
Application Deadline: January 4, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 25
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in business.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be in Australia and ready to accept an offer and enrol for face-to-face studies in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 in 2020, and Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021, in an eligible coursework program.
- Be enrolling in an on-campus coursework program with the Newcastle Business School which has a minimum duration of 80 units.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. No application is required for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must meet the English Language Proficiency standard requirements prior to their admission by demonstrating completion of a recognised qualification.
The University of Newcastle will provide A$2500 per subject, up to four (4) subjects enrolled in, up to a total value of A$10,000.