Apply for admission at Brock University and get a chance to fund your study with the Emerging Market Entrance Awards in Canada.
The study award is open for international students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Nice opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Brock University is a public research university in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. It offers a wide range of programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels, including professional degrees.
Why study at Brock University? Brock University is a comprehensive university with strong academic programming and cutting-edge research done in world-class facilities.
Application Deadline: Mid-December
- University or Organization: Brock University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000-$4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia; Kenya; Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine or Vietnam, Bhutan, Costa Rica, Curacao, Brunei, Mexico, Mauritius and Nepal.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be entering your first undergraduate program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, aspirants will have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country;
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs)
- Language Requirement: Students must have to complete the language requirements given below:
- IELTS-overall 6.5, no band below 6.0
- TOEFL (destination code: 0895)-overall 88, with minimum 21 on speaking and 21 on writing
- CAEL-overall 70, no other band score under 60
- PTE 58
- YELT-overall category of 1 or 2
- Completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma where English was the language of instruction
- A minimum of three years of full-time study where the primary language of instruction and evaluation was English, with acceptable grades in English and other humanities/social science secondary school courses.
- IELP Level 5 Successful completion of Level 5 of the Brock Intensive English Language program
- CAE (A1 Advanced) 176 minimum score
- CPE (C2 Proficiency) 176 minimum score
Brock University will provide the award amount of $1,000-$4,000 for which the student is eligible in the first year of study.