If you want to improve your business skills, then you can apply for the Business Excellence Scholarship offered by Newcastle University Business School for the academic year 2021-2022.
This bursary is available for high achieving applicants from the UK and EU who want to start their master’s studies at Newcastle University.
Good opportunity to pursue a masters study in the UK with some financial help.
User Review( votes)
The Newcastle Business School focuses on student-centred, research-driven teaching needed to sustain a successful career that is based on life-long learning. It has a global reputation for delivering some of the best business management education in the UK.
Why at the Newcastle University Business School? The school helps you to understand the business, prepare you for its continually evolving landscape, and equip you to drive those changes. They will advance knowledge and gain creative solutions and solve global problems.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Newcastle University
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programme in the field of Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must hold an unconditional offer of admission to one of the specified Master’s courses
- Students should hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent
How to Apply
- How to apply: There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for admission to a postgraduate degree at the Newcastle University.
- Supporting Documents: The University may ask you for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a good articulate in the English language.
The Newcastle University Business School will provide £4,000 towards the cost of tuition fees for one year of study.