With the aiming of encouraging women’s education, Newcastle University is granting Fine Art and Forshaw MFA Bursaries for Female Students in the UK.
The award is available for the brightest UK/EU/international students to pursue the Master of Fine Art at the university in session 2019-2020.
Worthy opportunity for female students from all around the world to get an education in the UK
User Review( vote)
Established in 1834, Newcastle University offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas. It is a member of the Russell Group, an association of prestigious research-intensive UK universities.
Why at Newcastle University? At this university, candidates can explore options when they’re unsure what to do after their degree. They can meet with careers advisers who can help them in exploring options and information advisers who can help access careers information.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2019
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three bursaries are available
- Nationality: UK/EU/international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Female students from the UK, EU and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Fine Art
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have already applied to the Master of Fine Art at Newcastle University through the online portal and received an offer of a place. Only women applicants are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this education award, aspirants are requested to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking a full-time enrollment, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to attach a statement including why they are interested in the course they’ve selected.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are required to hold a good undergraduate degree (2:1 Honour or higher) or equivalent in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Applicants required having a good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will be awarded worth up to £3000 per year over two years (£6000 in total).