Thinking to pursue a career in the field of Music? Here you have an amazing opportunity to apply for the Florence Hilda Yates music award at the Newcastle University.
The grant is available for those skilled candidates, who wish to study the postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Music in session 2019-2020.
A wonderful chance for students from all around the world to get a degree in the field of Music
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK. It delivered in 24 academic schools and 40 research institutes and research centers, spread across three Faculties. It offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas.
Why at Newcastle University? The university provides a range of solutions and employment opportunities for students to help them plan their career and find work. Students can develop the skills and reputation they need to launch into a lifelong path of professional success.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2019
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Award: 100% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is open
- Nationality: UK, EU, and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK, EU and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in the field of Music
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to hold, or expect to achieve, a minimum of a 2:1 honors degree or international equivalent in music or a closely related discipline. The award is available for the applications from all sections of the community regardless of race, ethnicity, gender or sexuality, and wish to encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups in UK higher education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, claimants must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the bursary by sending an email of an updated version of their research proposal and personal statement to the Postgraduate Administrator [email protected] by the application closing date.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the degree transcripts* and certificates and a research proposal of no more than 750 words.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, seekers are needed to hold their bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language we have a range of courses to help you improve your English language skills.
Benefits: The bursary will cover 100% of UK/EU tuition fees. Successful international candidates will be required to fund the difference between UK/EU fees and international fees.