Grasp the opportunity to embark on a life-changing journey in the UK by applying for the Academic Excellence Scholarships financed by the University of Bradford.
A fine offer to get an education in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Bradford offers business solutions supported by state-of-the-art facilities and world-leading expertise. It is currently the world’s largest university center for the study of peace and conflict. It offers over 40 undergraduate degrees and postgraduate study in various areas.
Why at the University of Bradford? While studying at this university, candidates get training for their workforce, including new degree apprenticeships. It provides a welcoming, supportive environment where students can access impartial careers information, advice and guidance from qualified staff.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited opportunities are available
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (European Union), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, the Republic of, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity), Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have achieved AAA or higher in their A Levels or equivalent from three Level 3 qualifications only and be commercing on their first, full-time undergraduate degree program in September 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this bursary, aspirants are needed to accept an offer of admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically assessed for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to provide your bank details to Student Finance England.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, claimants are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted to the undergraduate course.
Benefits: The scholar will get the amount worth up to £3,000.