Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, Newcastle University is offering the Postgraduate Nigeria Scholarships for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main motive of these educational awards is to attract high achieving participants from Nigeria for undertaking a postgraduate degree program at the university.
Worthy offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University has one of the UK’s most extensive EU research portfolios. It was delivered through three faculties in 24 academic schools and 40 research institutes and research centres. It offers approximately 175 full-time undergraduate degree programmes in a variety of subjects.
Why study at Newcastle University? To assist students in planning their careers and seeking jobs, the university offers a number of options and job opportunities. Students will gain the skills and reputation they need to begin a career path that will last a lifetime.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate program
- Awards: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in one of the following programmes:
- MSc Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Global Human Resource Management
- MSc Finance
- MA International Relations
- MA International Development and Education
- LLM International Commercial Law
- MSc Smart Systems Engineering
- MSc Renewable Energy, Enterprise and Management
- MSc Electrical Power
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a national of Nigeria
- Be assessed as international for fee purposes
- You already have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honours degree or above
- Candidates must hold an offer for one of the eligible Master’s degree programmes
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, the participants have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After securing a place, you can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, aspirants need to submit proof of their academic qualification, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The requirements are different according to the country, so candidates need to check the requirements based on their country.
- Language Requirement: Students are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability, only if their first language is not English.
There are a total of 20 grants available and each will have a value of £4,000 towards the tuition fees.