The Newsblockchain is seeking high-calibre aspirants to take part in the NewsBlockchain Decentralization Finance Journalism funding for the session 2020-21.
The program is furnished to spread knowledge of cryptocurrency and decentralization ideas among the younger generation in Estonia.
Wonderful chance for applicants.
User Review( votes)
NewsBlockchain is the premier news source for the blockchain and cryptocurrency community. It creates a unique source of news, analysis, and reviews regarding blockchain and cryptocurrencies that would be equally exciting to experts, professional traders and developers.
Why should you join this program? Their aim to make NewsBlockchain exciting and useful for experts, professional traders, developers, as well as those who are new to crypto.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Newsblockchain
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Junior, Senior or graduate
- Award: $200
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students of Estonia
- The award can be taken in Estonia
- Eligible Countries: Estonia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Degree in decentralization finance, blockchain, journalism and other related technologies.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants seeking degrees as enrolled college/university juniors, seniors, or graduate students are prioritized, though there is no strict year of need/age restrictions. The studentships are awarded without regard to the person’s primary or field of academic concentration.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students may have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of national Id card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates will often need to provide the standardized test scores of the local language.
Scholars will receive $200 and a personal invitation to receive a monthly stipend that requires the recipient to show lasting commitment to and interest in the various applications.