Applications are invited Nickelodeon internship programme for the year 2018. Viacom offers internships to qualified full-time college students and the Summer Associate Program to recent graduates with the opportunity to put their know-how to use and get practical real-world experience.
Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks. Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate (California).
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Applicants can apply to be a NICKtern in any of the following departments:
- Animation Productions (2D/CG)
- Animation Development (Nick/Nick Jr.)
- Animation Lab
- Archive & Resource Library
- Casting (Animation/Live Action)
- Community Outreach
- Digital Operations
- Human Resources
- Game Development & Engineering
- Music & Talent
- Post Production
- Press & Communications
- Original Movie Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Special Events
- Talent Management
- Talent Outreach & Development
- TV Production Technologies
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Viacom
Internship can be taken in USA (Burbank, CA)
Eligibility: Candidates must meet and comply with ALL of the criteria below to be eligible for any Viacom Internship Program:
- Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate (California).
- Proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
- Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks. An extension may be requested by the department following the 10 weeks, but may not overlap with the next internship semester.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (16 hours), but some departments may require more than two days. Interns may work no more than 35 hours per week.
- Internships are open to current, matriculated college juniors, seniors, and recent grads who are still enrolled in an accredited, degree-granting school. Graduate students, MBA candidates, and law school students also accepted.
- All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited, degree-granting college/university.
- Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your college/university confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student. Failure to provide this letter at orientation may result in dismissal for the program.
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if necessary and upon request.
- Please note that we do not offer housing or transportation. Guidance on accommodations is available upon request.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme (Proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States).
Is this paid internship? Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate (California).
Internship Description: Love Cartoons? So do we! An internship at Nickelodeon can launch you on an exciting, fun-filled career in children’s entertainment. When people think about an internship, they envision getting coffee, running errands, and slaving away behind a copy machine where everyone knows you as “The Intern.” Fortunately, there is still hope out there, and that is at the Nickelodeon Animation Studio in Burbank, CA! Here, we call our interns “NICKterns,” and if you get coffee it will be for yourself!
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks.
Notification: Due to the large number of applications they receive, we cannot respond to everyone who applies. Human Resources will contact you if you are being considered for a position.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for Nickelodeon’s Internship Program, prospective candidates must apply via the Viacom careers website by visiting http://www.viacomcareers.com/burbank.html. Please click the link at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts. Both resume and cover letter are required.
- Please note that we are no longer accepting applications, resumes, or cover letters via the internships-at-nick.com inbox. This inbox should only be used for general internship inquiries only.
Internship Application Deadline: Application deadline for fall and spring semesters are July 1 and November 1.