Do you want to support your higher education in Thailand? Then you should apply for a full doctoral scholarship at the National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA).
Nice offer for master students to get fund for PhD study in Thailand.
User Review( votes)
The International program supports students with research interests in topics generally associated with CSIS. The program connects course work with research work led by researchers in their fields of expertise.
Founded on 1 April 1966, National Institute of Development Administration has 10 graduate schools. It is a public graduate university aimed to serve economics and social development in Thailand.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University or Organization: National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA)
- Department: Graduate School of Applied Statistics (GSAS)
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Thai and International
- The prize can receive in Bangkok city of Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Thailand as well as all nationalities around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship is available for Doctor of Philosophy Program in Computer Science and Information Systems (International Program)
- Admissible Criteria: Thai and International graduate students with superior qualifications who are absorbed in advancing their awareness in computer science and information systems are called to apply.
- Students must have a good command of English,
- Applicants should be graduated from the institutes both domestic and abroad, which have been accredited by the Commission on Higher Education (CHE)
How to Apply
- To Apply: Applicants must download an application form and reference form. Reference report mail to – Head of Department of Computer Science and Information Systems, School of Applied Statistics, NIDA 118 Seri Thai Road, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240, Thailand.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, academic certificates, personal statements, and other required documents as mentioned on the application form or NIDA require.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related fields
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills for PhD study in NIDA, Thailand.
Benefits: A limited number of full awards are available. The grant includes the waiver of tuition fee plus a stipend for three (3) years of study.