The School of Applied Statistics, National Institute of Development Administration, Bangkok, Thailand, is now offering fully-funded programmes to qualified applicants who want to pursue a Ph.D. in Computer Science and Information Systems at the school.
The objective of the program is to provide an educational environment that encourages the student to develop their ability to contribute to the advancement of the fields.
Fantastic Ph.D. fully-funded programmes in Thailand.
User Review( votes)
The National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA) was established following His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s vision of advancing Thailand’s development through the establishment of an advanced educational institution to prepare people to become agents of change for national development.
Applications Deadline: Until April 5, 2019, for August Semester, 2019
- These are open for Thai and International graduates.
- Open for Thai and International graduates with a master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, and Information Technology or in the related fields, having a good command of English, graduated from the institutes both domestic and abroad, which have been accredited by the Commission on Higher Education (CHE).
- These are available to study Ph.D. program.
- The program targets those students with research interests in topics generally associated with computer science and information systems. The area of concentration consists of artificial intelligence and machine learning, computer network and security, multimedia and image processing, computer graphics and animation, database systems, information systems management, User Interface Design, information security management, knowledge management, software architecture, distributed and parallel computing, operating systems.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the official transcripts of all university studies, Official TOEFL, TOEFL/ITP (NIDA) or IELTS test scores, Two letters of recommendation, Two 1-inch photos taken not more than six months prior to the application date, Thai National ID Card or Passport.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must conform to NIDA’s announcement on English proficiency requirements as follows:3.1 Unless applicants are native English speakers or have obtained their bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees not more than five years from international academic institutions where English was the language of instruction and study, they are required to submit a test score of either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or TOEFL/ITP or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum TOEFL score is 550 for the paper-and-pencil test or 213 for the computer-based test or 79 for the Internet-based test. For TOEFL/ITP, the minimum score is 550 and for the IELTS, the minimum score is 6.5 points.
Benefit: This is a fully-funded position program.