Nigeria LNG Limited is offering scholarships to pursue the undergraduate degree at Nigerian Universities for the academic session of 2017. These are available on the basis of excellence of the students of Nigeria.
These are open to pursuing an undergraduate degree. The aim of the programs is to promote academic excellence through the support of top-grade pupils through tertiary institutions.
Grand opportunity for undergraduate students.
User Review( votes)
Nigeria LNG Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on 17 May 1989, to produce LNG and natural gas liquids (NGL) for export. This was founded as a critical component of the education intervention programme for our host communities in 1998 and later opened up to the rest of Nigeria in 2003.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Candidates from Nigeria can apply for these scholarships.
- These are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Holders must be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JA/v\B) examination and also Be a Full-Time Year-ONE pupil of any of the Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants must be a full-time year one holder of any of the Nigerian Universities.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Interested applicants should visit www.nigerialng. Com to apply. Click on the ”Our CSR“ menu to select ”Education“ from the drop-down menu, then click on the Scholarship link. Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Passport sized photographs education Award, ASC or NECO result, JAMB Result, University admission letter University student ID card LGA Letter of identification, University admission letter University student ID card LGA Letter of identification.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council results at ONE sitting Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JA/v\B) examination Council results at ONE sitting.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must have expertise in the English language.
The value of the award has been reviewed upward from N100, 000 to N300, 000 per awardee for an academic year and it runs throughout the duration of the student’s course.