Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand is offering five undergraduate financial aid within the Faculty of Communication Arts. Students from an ASEAN member country can apply for these endowments.
The aim of The grants is to enable and encourage academically able students from ASEAN countries.
User Review( votes)
Chulalongkorn University ranked as Thailand’s No. 1 university from various organizers such as QS World University ranking, Round university ranking, Center for world university ranking etc. Chulalongkorn University is a comprehensive and research-intensive university.
Course Level: These The studentships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: financial aid positions will be awarded within the Faculty of Communication Arts.
Scholarship Award: financial aid positions will cover following:
- Tuition fee of 86,000 Baht
- Living expenses 50,000 Baht
- Air-ticket Reimbursement
Air ticket can be reimbursed on the rate of your purchase in the receipt but does not exceed than 9,500 Baht
Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in the Thailand
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Applicants must be undergraduate students at an accredited university in an ASEAN country except for Thailand.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN member country.
- All ASEAN students studying in Thailand are ineligible to apply.
Nationality: Students from an ASEAN member country can apply for the opportunity s.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be undergraduate student .
English language Requirements:
- TOEFL score: at least 90 (IBT) or higher, or
- IELTS score: at least 6 or higher, or
- CU-AAT score: at least 450 or higher (only verbal section), or
- SAT score: at least 450 or higher (only critical reading section)
How to Apply: Please include the following supporting documents with your application form:
The application must include:
- Complete application form (download).
- Statement of purpose attached with the application form.
- Official transcript with latest GPAX.
- One 1-inch photograph (face shot with no hat, sunglasses, or computer editing).
- Two letters of recommendation from lecturers or advisors.
- University testimonial letter.
- Language requirement:
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 26, 2017.