Giving a perfect start to a career is very important for students. That’s why the Nigerian Women Association of Georgia is offering The grants program for the academic year 2020-21.
There are thirty-seven awards available for female Nigerian students who are enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Nigerian universities.
NWAG is a group of accomplished individuals from various professional callings. Its main objective is to improve the lives and well-being of the less privileged in their communities in Nigeria and Georgia.
Why should you join this program? NWAG mission is to serve their local communities as well as their country Nigeria through empowerment, cultural enrichment and education of women.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Nigerian Women Association of Georgia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 1000 Naira
- Number of Awards: 37
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Nigeria
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be female Nigerian
- Candidates must be enrolled in the bachelor’s degree program at any Nigerian university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, applicants have to download the application form and submit it to P.O. Box 244132, Atlanta, GA 30324 or [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Provide your proof of a state of origin-letter of origination from the university or a letter from your local government office, two letters of recommendation from church pastor/mosque imam, a village head, local government chairperson or one of your lecturers, one letter of recommendation from either the dean of your faculty/school or your head of department, photocopy of your current university student identification card, a current photograph of yourself, an explanation of why you need and should receive the scholarship, a type-written, double-spaced, two-page essay.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must demonstrate proficiency in the local language.
There are thirty-seven awards offered by the NWAG. Each successful scholar will receive the amount of 1000 Naira.