The School of Biological and Chemical Sciences at Queen Mary is currently seeking creative and inquisitive candidates who can participate in a fully-funded PhD studentship program.
The grant is exclusively available for UK and EU students who want to take a PhD programme at the university for the academic year 2020/21. This project aims to develop tools to understand what draws people’s eye movements in scenes.
Beneficial offer to receive financial support for PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across the full disciplinary spectrum.
Why at the Queen Mary University of London? While study at this university, candidates will able to use critical thinking skills to evaluate and solve problems. QMUL provides plenty of support to prepare international students for their classes.
Application Deadline: May 3, 2020
- University: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Biological, Chemical and Psychological Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a first or upper-second class honours degree in an area relevant to the project (Psychology, Biology or Computer Science). A master’s degree is desirable, but not essential. The student will ideally have experience using Matlab (Psychtoolbox or PsychoPy), or other programming languages.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, you need to take admission in the PhD degree program at Queen Mary. After that, applicants can apply for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit a CV, cover letter, two academic referees, representative publications list.
- Admission Requirements: To be joining for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: All students must meet English language entry requirements for the PhD program at Queen Mary.
The studentship program will cover tuition fees, and provide an annual tax-free maintenance allowance for 3 years at the Research Council rate (£17,285 in 2020/21).