Nike is delighted to announce Design Internships to study in the USA. They encourage designers to explore different mediums that complement their concept of work and research.
Internships are open to students from around the world. However, if interns require a visa, they will have to work with CIEE.org to obtain the necessary student visa required for work eligibility in the U.S.
User Review( vote)
Program can be taken in Beaverton, Oregon, United States
The following information outlines the submission requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other relevant fields and 5+ years of progressive technically sophisticated graphic design experience.
- Proficient ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and graphic design.
- Excellent familiarity with current trends, color, and design.
- Must be computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to oversee multiple work priorities, asks, and changes.
- Apparel graphics experience is a plus.
- A passion for sport and knowledge of streetwear culture is a plus.
- 3D implementation a plus
Program Open for International Students: Internships are open to students from around the world.
Is this paid opportunity? This is a paid programme.
- Travel up to 20%
- Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development.
NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, they embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale.
Nike is interested in creating the new look of Modern Sport through its apparel graphics and looks for graphic designers who exemplify a different perspective on placement, scaling and use a blend of fashion and streetwear aesthetic.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply
To apply, applicants must submit an online application.
- To be considered, all applicants must submit a link to a portfolio site or upload samples of work to go.nike.com/college. Portfolios cannot exceed 25 MB. Include a copy of your resume with your portfolio submission.
- Competitive portfolios will include examples of inspiration, concept development, and storytelling in addition to finished products/designs. Shock us, inspire us, and awe us with your story. They appreciate creativity and want to get to know you through your design.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Job ID 00437860