Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology is pleased to announce the NMIT Degree Scholarships to support students financially and prepare them to be world and work-ready. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now accepted.
This grant worth $6,500 can be awarded to any domestic or international student that wishes to pursue a bachelor degree study at NMIT.
Great offer for international students in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology is the largest public Tertiary Education Institution at the Top of the South Island in New Zealand. It is ranked 18th among national universities in New Zealand.
Why choose to study at the Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology? At NMIT, students enjoy outstanding facilities and study from certificate to postgraduate level. They have the right-sized classes that enable individual attention to all students.
Application Deadline: 11th February 2022
- University or Organization: Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $6,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
- Eligible Countries: New Zealanders and other international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree programme offered by NMIT excluding AUT Bachelor in Sports and Recreation programme can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate the potential to succeed in their studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must follow the application procedure of the university and log in to StudyLink to make scholarship applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two references please see guidelines
- A short statement of approx. 500 words stating their future career plans
- Proof of identity
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the country-specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the course they wish to pursue.
The selected students will be provided with a one-off payment to the maximum value of $6,500 by NMIT to assist with tuition fees of the applied degree programme.