The University of Oxford is honoured to provide students with the 4 New square Chambers Scholarships to conduct their studies in a supportive and stimulating environment in the UK. The scholarship application is rolling for the academic year 2023-2024.
Funded by 4 New Square, these £10,000 scholarships are offered to the home country or international students that apply for the Bachelor of Civil Law programme at Oxford and gain admission in the same. All students that apply for the programme are eligible for this scholarship.
4 New Square Chambers International Scholarships at University of Oxford, UK
Nice offer for international students to study at Oxford University.
User Review( votes)
The University of Oxford is one of the oldest collegiate research universities that are leading globally. It intends to remain a thriving, cosmopolitan community of scholars and students united in our commitment to education and research.
Why choose the University of Oxford? Oxford offers a unique experience to its students, including the opportunity to work with leading academics and with world-class libraries, laboratories, museums and collections. It is famous for research excellence and innovation and is home to some of the most talented researchers in the world.
Application Deadline: Next year available for 2023/2024
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK, EU, and other countries are all eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL) programme can be undertaken at the University of Oxford.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been successfully admitted to the BCL programme.
How to Apply
No separate application
- How to Apply: Students need to make their admission application for the BCL programme online. No separate application is required for this scholarship, as all students that have applied will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Written work
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should hold or be predicted to achieve the equivalent of a first-class undergraduate degree with honours in law.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 110
- CAE – 191
- CPE – 191
The selected students will be provided £10,000 annually towards the cost of pursuing a BCL programme at Oxford.