Applications are invited for Nutrition Fellowships to enable the young health professionals from developing countries to access postgraduate training through leading institutions.
The Institute provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
User Review( votes)
The Nestlé Nutrition Institute shares leading science-based information and education with health professionals, scientists and nutrition communities and stakeholders, in an interactive way.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Fellowships are available for postgraduate research training.
Study Subject: Fellowship for awarded for such program which include, but is not limited to: learning a specific laboratory technique, statistics, nutrition, etc.
Award: The NNI grant up to 40’000 CHF can be used to pay course registration fees, round trip travel to the host institution, lodging and living expenses and health insurance coverage for the duration of the course. The amount of 40’000 CHF applies for the longer length projects (12 months). A proportion of this amount will be paid to shorter duration projects. The NNI grant will be given to the Host Institution which will disburse it to the fellow. In no case will any money be given directly from the NNI to the fellow.
Award can be taken at: Worldwide (Priority consideration for this prestigious fellowship will be given to candidates in junior positions from emerging countries).
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Fellowships are available for post graduate qualifications only.
- Fellow has to be affiliated with an academic/clinical institution
- Potential candidates should submit an application describing their interest in participating in the NNI Research training Fellowship.
Nationality: Candidates from anywhere in the world (except USA) can apply for these nutrition fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Fellowships are available for post graduate qualifications only.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent by email to NNI-at-nestle.com or by fax to + 41 21 924 2836. The application form must be accompanied by the following:
- Details of their current level of training,
- Curriculum Vitae,
- A plan of the proposed training/activity clearly indicating its specific outcomes and
- Two letters of recommendation (1 from the institution where the candidate is working and 1 from the host institution*).
- Letter stating intent to return to the home country upon completion of the training program.