Getting a good education is always beneficial for a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expense, apply for Tabeer Bursary provided by Nobel Testing and Processing Agency.
The program is accessible for BA, BSc, Bcom, BCS, BS, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, MA, MSc, M.Com, MBA, CA and ACCA students. Only Pakistani students are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
NTPA is an independent and self-sustained company offering high-quality services in testing for recruitment, admissions and scholarships. This government award set different fields or skills categories like Accounting, IT, Engineering, Teaching, Technical, and Administrative.
Why should you apply for this program? Through this opportunity, candidates can develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence or practical advice and support.
Application Deadline: March 3, 2020
- University or Organization: Nobel Testing and Processing Agency
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Award: 250,000/-
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: It is helpful for BA, BSc, B.com, BCS, BS, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, MA, MSc, M.Com, MBA, CA and ACCA students.
- Admissible Criteria: Pakistani students who have completed the application process are eligible for the opportunity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates can download the application form and submit it to PHA Flats, F7, Street 97, Block E-12, G11/3, Islamabad.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit two recent passport size color photographs, copy of CNIC, domicile certificate, original bank deposit slip.
- Admission Requirements:For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirements: Students need to submit ant evidence for their English language sufficiency.
Nobel Testing and Processing Agency will provide 250,000/- which is divided into a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000/-.