The IESEG’s International Scholarships Program is initiated by the IESEG School of Management to attract talented students from around the world to pursue higher studies in France.
The scholarship program is available to high-potential worldwide candidates who want to study a graduate degree coursework at the school for the academic year 2020-21.
A fine choice to get financial support to study at IESEG.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, IÉSEG School of Management is a post-bac business school in France. It is the largest private university in France in terms of student population and endowment. The School has two campuses, one in Lille and one in Paris.
Why at the IESEG School of Management? The School is committed to the quality of the academic experience and to providing students with the support they need to succeed. Here, students will get the best career opportunities for the real world.
Application Deadline: Mid-March 2020
- University or Organization: IESEG School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 10% to 50% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from all over the globe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the School.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, aspirants must have good academic performance and relevant work experience.
- Students must have an offer of admission at the School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students have to enrol in the graduate degree coursework at the School. All applicants into graduate programs are automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Official undergraduate academic transcripts of the final two years of secondary or high school, motivation video to be made on-line, CV/Resume, copy of passport and three letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate and GMAT scores.
- Language Requirement: Candidates can demonstrate their English language proficiency by the following test scores such as IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, Duolingo 105, TOEIC 4 skills 850 and Cambridge Exam B2.
Benefits: The IESEG School of Management will provide the tuition waiver from 10% to 50% for the candidates.