Deserving and aspiring students have access to education through scholarship opportunities. Hurry Up! Here you can apply for this Noeline Alcorn Doctoral International Awards funded by the University of Waikato. The programme is open to both domestic and international students.
The award programme assists excellent students who want to undertake Postgraduate Research in the field of Education for the academic session 2020/2021.
Great funding opportunity that will cover the tuition fee.
User Review( vote)
The University of Waikato is a comprehensive university that has ranked among the 266 world’s best universities located in New Zealand. It offers a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates, diplomas, and degrees through to postgraduate research.
Why would you like to study at the University of Waikato? While studying at this university, candidates can get lifelong support from the careers centre and suitable work experience. Here students can get lifelong support from the careers centre and suitable work experience.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: Faculty of Education
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Up to $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree programme in Education.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have completed a PhD or EdD through the University of Waikato in the Division of Education in the 12 months prior to the closing date in the year of tenure.
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, students must tale admission in a Doctoral degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: The Award will be offered on the basis of the academic achievement of the applicant and the potential contribution of their research to the wider field of education.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The educational award has a value of up to $2,000 and will be paid directly into the recipient’s bank account in one lump sum in the year of tenure.