The Queensland University of Technology is offering a wonderful opportunity through its Innovation Metrics Research international awards. The programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding programme supports domestic and international students studying either business statistics, econometrics, or data science.
A fantastic program that will provide financial support in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1989, the Queensland University of Technology is a modern university for the real world that offers more than 400 courses and research programs. It also provides various online programmes and diploma courses for flexible education.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT aims to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs and support the industries that will define tomorrow. At this university, students will also gain practical learning and the latest technology during their study.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree programme in the subject area of business, statistics, econometrics, or data science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold first class honours or equivalent in a relevant field of research (business, management, economics, or data science) Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Science with 1st Class Honours.
- Hold or expect to gain a research training program scholarship (RTP) or equivalent university award from Australia or their home country.
- Have applied for, or already started a PhD research program at QUT with Dr. Moyle as your Principal Supervisor.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the research degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After being registered, submit your expression of interest (EOI) to Dr. Moyle (email. charlee.moyle-at-qut.edu.au), including the following documents.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a cover letter, an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV), full academic transcript, a summary (up to 2 pages) of your scientific career, and contact details of 3 referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The Queensland University of Technology will offer the following benefits:
- A top-up scholarship (for periods up to three years only) valued at up to $5,000 per year (tax-exempt but with no provision for extension or paid sick leave) to supplement an awarded scholarship and up to $5,000 per year for project costs (to be determined on a case-by-case basis dependent on student excellence).
- Provide the opportunity to work on a cutting-edge project in the area of Innovation Metrics.