The University of Massachusetts Boston is now accepting applications for Non-Resident Scholarship to study in the USA. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial aid to international students to study in the USA.
The University of Massachusetts Boston, also known as UMass Boston, is an urban public research university and the third-largest campus in the five-campus University of Massachusetts system.
- Application Deadline: September, 28, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Multiple awards of up to $4,000 will be offered.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must be a full-time, out-of-state or international, undergraduate student
- Must have completed 24 credits at UMass Boston at the time of application
- Must have a cumulative GPA of a 3.5 or higher
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.