The University of Massachusetts Boston is now accepting applications for Non-Resident Scholarships to study in the USA.
International students are eligible to apply for this application program. The aim of The grant is to provide financial aid to international students to study in the USA.
A valuable opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Massachusetts Boston, also known as UMass Boston, is an urban public research university and the third-largest campus in the five-campus University of Massachusetts system.
- Application Deadline: October 9, 2020
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: Multiple awards of up to $4,000 will be offered.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity
- Must be a full-time, out-of-state or international, undergraduate student
- Must have completed 24 credits at UMass Boston at the time of application
- Must have a cumulative GPA of a 3.5 or higher
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this award then you are required to apply for the undergraduate degree at the university. The mode of application is online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the required supporting documents such as secondary school records, English proficiency testing results, documentation of financial support, and copy of data page of the passport
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s first language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.