The University of Southern Queensland is inviting applications for International Ph.D. Stipend Scholarships. The scholarship provides a stipend (living allowance), normally valued at $30,000 per annum.
The studentships are available for pursuing Ph.D. program. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worthy opportunity for International students.
User Review( vote)
The University of Southern Queensland is a medium-sized, regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, with three university campuses at Toowoomba, Springfield, and Ipswich.
Why at the University of Southern Queensland? The university curriculum serves local and regional employment needs, it engages in regional social and economic development and serves the regional community.
University or Organization: University of Southern Queensland
Course Level: Ph.D. program
Award: $30,000 per annum
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Closed
To be eligible applicants must:
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours, or equivalent level;
- Be eligible to be enrolled full-time on-campus in the Ph.D. program at USQ;
- Must have applied for enrolment, or currently enrolled in the Ph.D. at USQ;
- Be an international student, not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident;
- Not have previously held an Australian Government funded a higher degree by research scholarship;
- Not be a sponsored student receiving similar funding from their Government, or other organizations;
- Commence the program in 2018.
- International students can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: applications are separate from the Admission application process, the Office of Research Graduate Studies (ORGS) recommend applicants commence the admission process. To apply for this application , applicants must scan and forward as one PDF attachment the following documentation by email to orgsadmin-at-usq.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to provide a CV, Preliminary Research Thesis Topic Proposal, Documentation confirming citizenship, Education qualifications.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a masters degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants provide evidence of English language proficiency by supplying one of the approved language tests, (IELTS or TOEFL) or evidence you have studied for a minimum of 2 years full-time equivalent, within the last five years at a recognized institution in a country on the English Speaking Country List.
- The International Ph.D. Stipend Scholarship provides a stipend (living allowance), normally valued at $30,000 per annum. Scholarship payments are tax-free.
- The maximum period of the award is three years. Periods of study already undertaken towards the program will be deducted from the period of tenure.