Kick start your studies with financial support by applying for the Non-Resident tuition grant funded by the Metropolitan State University. The bursary is open for the session 2020/2021.
The programme is open for international students who have demonstrated good academic standing and want to pursue the degree programme at the university.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
Established 1971, Metropolitan State University is a public university located in the Minneapolis–St. Paul, Minnesota metropolitan area. The university offers a total of 108 undergraduate and graduates academic degrees and certificates
Why study at Metropolitan State University? MSU is an amazing option for students because they encourage them to explore new areas of interest during their entire degree career. It is a forward-thinking and diverse community engaged in providing high standard education.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University: Metropolitan State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Awards: Tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must be admitted as a degree-seeking student
- They hold valid international student status
- Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time student when making application and during the program period (minimum 12 credits for undergraduate and eight credits for graduate students)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, candidates are required to take admission in any degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can apply for the application form and submit it to the International Services Office.
- Supporting Documents: In addition to your transcripts, international students must be submitted all the following information:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Official TOEFL scores
- Photocopy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking Admission, a cumulative GPA of 2.5 for undergraduate students and 3.0 for graduate students is required for the opportunity .
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: Metropolitan State University will provide tuition fee to the successful international students