The University of Queensland is now encouraging students to apply for the Alan Grant-Taylor Memorial Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021.
The study programme is available for both international and domestic students who are going to undertake research in the field of community pharmacy practice.
Great opportunity for international students to receive $10,000 per annum offered by Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland has one of the most comprehensive ranges of study courses in Queensland, with 4000 courses offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why study at the University of Queensland? At QU, students will join a vibrant and diverse student community who live their university life to the full. Here candidates will gain excellent teaching, flexibility, and facilities to keep them on track for academic success.
Application Deadline: September 28, 2020
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Awards: $10,000 top-up per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic & International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher Degree by Research program in Health and Behavioural Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a masters degree from a recognized university
- Applicants must satisfy the entry requirements for a Higher Degrees by Research at UQ
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV, academic transcript/s and evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements e.g. TOEFL, IELTS.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page. Students are required to produce a thesis of no more than 80,000 words, with the research representing a significant new contribution to the discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
The University of Queensland will provide $10,000 top-up per annum to the winning candidates for the year 2020/2021.