To support students‡ education in the United States, North Carolina State University is offering the PhD position. The funding programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to attract high achieving students from all over the world to undertake a PhD degree in Experimental Spincaloritronics and Topological Materials.
Great chance to receive the educational fund to begin the PhD study at NC State.
User Review( votes)
North Carolina State University is a public land-grant university that offers many student services, including nonremedial tutoring, women’s centre, placement service, health service, health insurance. It has a variety of academic departments.
Why study at North Carolina State University? The university gives the opportunity for local jobs, internships, and possible career opportunities to the students. NC State recognised for its excellent study in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- University or Organization: North Carolina State University
- Department: Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in experimental spincaloritronics and topological materials
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have taken prior courses in quantum mechanics and solid-state physics and be interested in working full time on the experiments in the lab.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the position, students need to take part in a PhD degree at North Carolina State University. After that, applicants can contact Dr Vashaee at dvashae-at-ncsu.edu for the further application process.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are requested to submit a CV, one unofficial transcript from each previously attended college or university, three recommendations, and proof of English proficiency (non-US citizen applicants only)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master‡s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: North Carolina State University will provide the salary to the successful candidates.