The University of Nottingham is accepting applications for its Lillian M Ruff Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK. The funding programme is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The bursary is open for EU and UK students planning to enrol in the first year of a full time/part-time taught or MRes course in the School of Humanities at the University of Nottingham.
Established in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university that provides an outstanding student experience and an exceptional research-led education. There are many learning facilities available for the students.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? The university provides students with the opportunity to choose a valuable academic program from a range of study courses through traditional and emerging disciplines.
Application Deadline: August 18, 2021
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: School of Humanities
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: Full Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/ EU students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK/ EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MRes course in the School of Humanities
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be planning to enrol in the first year of a full time/part-time taught or MRes course in the School of Humanities at The University of Nottingham (UK Campus) in 2020.
- Meet the residency requirements for a ‘home’ or European Union student and be liable for the relevant home/EU tuition fee.
- Be a self-funded student
- Have a low income which necessitates your continuing to work throughout your course and be working prior to your starting on the course
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in the postgraduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they should apply through the online portal for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit transcripts, letter of recommendation, qualification certificates, an essay (if require), and English certification.
- Admission Requirements: For qualifications from outside the UK, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
Benefits: The University of Nottingham will provide the full cost of the Home/EU tuition fee to the eligible candidates.